NBLabs Ltd (“we”, “us” or “our”) provides the services available on the Site to you subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). By accessing or using the Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. About NBLabs Ltd.
NBLabs Ltd is the supplier of the goods and our address is 27A Pembridge Villas, London, W11 3EP. Company registration number: 6273411. VAT registration number 931476813.
To be eligible to purchase goods on this Site and to lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Site under English law you must: (a) be aged 18 or older; and (b) register on the Site; and (c) be the holder of a valid debit/credit card.
The prices indicated for products available via the Site are all inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are exclusive of delivery charges.
5. Product Information
We will do our best to ensure that all information, descriptions, photographs and prices of products appearing on the Site are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Though we aim to keep the Site as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this Site may not always reflect the product exactly at the moment you place an order.
6. Reselling of products
The products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
7. Online Orders
When you order online you will be helped through the process by simple instructions on the Site. You may review your order and confirm or correct it prior to finally placing your order. You place your order request for goods from the NBLabs Site by clicking on the Submit button at the end of the online order process. When you have placed your order we will send you an email acknowledgement providing you with the details and value of your order, which has been debited to your credit/debit card. This is not an order acceptance from NBLabs Ltd Online.
Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order, our acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when we have dispatched the goods ordered by you. To cancel your order after it has been dispatched to you, you will need to follow the Returns Policy & Procedure.
If you require a VAT invoice, please contact us at +44 (0)203 325 7458 (opening hours 9:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday).
Only one offer or discount code can be used per item, order and customer. Our online offers cannot be used in conjunction under any circumstance.
You may pay using credit/debit card or paypal. You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, whether in advance or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
9. Title to Goods
We will retain the legal ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by you and such payment has been received by us. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
10. Risk of Loss
Risk in the goods will pass to you upon delivery to you.
We will deliver the goods following the delivery option selected by you during the order process. Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only. If some of our stock is unavailable when you place your order we will send you the rest of the order when it is available. We do not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
12. Acceptance of Goods
Upon receipt, you must inspect the goods. You will be deemed to have accepted the goods unless you notify us that you have cancelled the order and/or you return the goods in accordance with the Returns Policy & Procedure. If no such action is taken, we shall not be obliged to accept any rejection of the goods at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you have not received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you when an order is received, please contact Customer Services on +44 (0)20 3325 7458 (open 9:30am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Intellectual Property
All the content on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the “Content”) is the property of NBLabs Ltd, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of NBLabs Ltd, our affiliates, licensors or partners, in the United Kingdom and other countries, and are protected by United Kingdom and international trademark laws. All other Trademarks not owned by us, our affiliates, partners or licensors that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. Neither the Content, the Trademarks, nor any other portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
14. Limited License
We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site. This limited license does not include the right to: (i) frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof (ii) modify or download the Site or its contents (except caching or as necessary to view content); (iii) make any use of the Site or its Content other than personal use; (iv) create any derivative work based upon either the Site or its Content; (v) collect account information for the benefit of another party; (vi) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising our name or the Trademarks; or (vii) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
We also grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to our Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content that is lawful and appropriate for all ages; (v) may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; (vi) may not use any Trademark without express written permission; and (vii) may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link. Any unauthorised use by you of the Site terminates the limited license without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
15. Press Articles
NBLabs Ltd does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any celebrity endorsements in the Press articles displayed on this website. All articles have been reproduced here as they were originally printed and written by the original publisher. Any false claims or endorsements are the responsibility of the original publisher.
16. Your Obligations and Responsibilities
17. Your Account
You are responsible for ensuring that the personal information you provide to us is up to date. If your personal information changes then please notify us immediately by contacting Customer Services on +44 (0)20 3325 7458 (open 9:30am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday) or email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can update your details through the “My Account” page.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for taking all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your password has become known to somebody else, or is likely to be used in any way that is unauthorised by you, you should contact us immediately. If you forget your password we will reset it upon your request and send it to the email address, which you specified when you registered.
Your account can be cancelled at any time by contacting Customer Services on +44 (0)20 3325 7458 (open 9:30am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if you violate these Terms and Conditions or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in NBLabs Ltd Online’s best interests to do so.
18. Recommend a Friend
18.1 Recommendations must be made by existing registered customers of NBLabs Skincare.
18.2 Friends who are recommended must not already be existing customers of NBLabs Skincare.
18.3 This recommend a friend scheme may be varied or withdrawn at any time in whole or in part without prior notice and is subject to availability.
18.4 Participation in this recommend a friend scheme constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. Third Party Links
We are not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other Sites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Site pages or other Sites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Site pages or any other Sites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and Sites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Site pages and other Sites that you visit.
20. Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability
The site is presented “as is.” We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or the site, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable. You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the site; (c) data non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-site links on the site; (e) computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the site, including during hyperlink to or from third party sites; (f) any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the content; or (g) events beyond our reasonable control. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the site regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed one hundred sterling as applicable or the value of the goods ordered whichever is greater. Because some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such countries, our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
If you have any complaints or wish to discuss any matter in respect of the goods please contact Customer Service on +44 (0)20 3325 7458 or email us at email@example.com
Your use of this Website and any purchase by you of any goods from NBLabs Ltd shall be governed by English law and the parties here to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to NBLabs’s website is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB LABS LTD Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is organised by NB LABS LTD and is open to any UK resident aged 18 years or over, except employees or agents of NB LABS LTD or any of their group companies, their families, households and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entries are limited to one per individual.
3. The decision of NB LABS LTD is final and NB LABS LTD will not enter into any correspondence about the results.
4. There will be no cash alternative or prize alternative (except as set out in paragraph 5 below).
5. In the event that all or part of any prize is unavailable then NB LABS LTD reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
6. NB LABS LTD will not be responsible for any lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered entries.
7. NB LABS LTD will announce name and town of the winner on the Competition platform approx 24 hours after the closing date.
Additionally, the name and town of all winners will be made available to anyone by written request to NB LABS LTD at Studio 1, 27A Pembridge Villas, London, W11 3EP. All persons, by entering, are deemed to consent to the publication of their name and the town of the address which they have given.
8. In the event that the winner fails to respond by the required date then NB LABS LTD may at its absolute discretion disqualify that person and select a replacement winner who NB LABS LTD will use all reasonable endeavors to notify by email. If the replacement winner fails to respond within such time-limit set by NB LABS LTD which NB LABS LTD shall use its reasonable endeavors to inform them of by email or otherwise, then the provisions of this clause shall apply to that replacement winner in the same way as if they were the original winner.
9. NB LABS LTD will endeavour to dispatch the prize to the winner within 28 days of receiving a delivery address from the winner.
10. NB LABS LTD shall not be liable for any disruption to this promotion, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to this promotion NB LABS LTD shall use its reasonable endeavours to remedy the disruption and resume this promotion on a fair and equitable basis to the entrants.
11. NB LABS LTD, acting reasonably, reserves the right to delay the timing of notification or publication of the results.
12. Entries must not be sent through agents or third parties.
13. By entering this promotion you agree that you will not submit any content in your entry which: (a) is pornographic or contains any sexually explicit content (including nudity); (b) is defamatory, offensive, abusive or of an obscene or menacing character; (c) contains any images of or information about persons who have not consented to the submission of their images or such information; (d) otherwise offends against reasonable standards of taste and decency; or (e) infringes any third party copyright or other third party intellectual property right.
14. You hereby grant to NB LABS LTD a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free licence to copy, adapt and show in public the entry submitted by you. You also consent to being identified in public as the author of the entry you submit.
15. You warrant that you are the person who created the content of any entry you submit to this promotion or you have permission from the creator of such content submitted. You also confirm that you (or the creator of content) have waived all moral rights to your entry to the fullest extent permissible in law.
16. When entering a prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw.
17. When entering a prize draw through our social media platforms please note that the prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with our social media platforms.
18. You agree to indemnify NB LABS LTD and hold them harmless from and against any losses, damages, liabilities, obligations, claims, actions and demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, arising directly or indirectly from any breach of the conditions or warranties set out in 13, 14, or 15 above.
19. By entering this promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any entries not complying with these terms and conditions will, at the discretion of NB LABS LTD, acting reasonably, be deemed invalid and disqualified. NB LABS LTD may disqualify any entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered with or attempted to interfere with the fair running of this promotion.
20. Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. If your entry involves participation in NB LABS LTD’s Community programmes (e.g by adding a comment or review), then you must also comply with the NB LABS LTD Community Standards.
21. This promotion shall be governed by English law.
Promoter: NB LABS LTD, at Studio 1, 27A Pembridge Villas, London, W11 3EP